Aromë | Essential Oil Starter Kit: Lavender (3-Pack)
"5/5 Your oils are great..." - Claudia
Three different types of Lavender come in our Lavender Essential Oil Discovery Kit.
This starter 3-pack of 10ml bottles are perfect if you want to sample and try out the subtle differences of aroma of these fine Lavender Essential Oils.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: France & Bulgaria
- Cultivation: Eco-Cultivated
- Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Part Used: Flowering tops
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, chamomile (roman and german), lemon, geranium, clove, clary sage, palmarosa, rosemary, eucalyptus, patchouli, clary sage, rose, jasmine, ravensara, lemongrass, mandarin
Aromë 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) is truly exceptional and is produced by a small grower distiller.
** NOW BIGGER SIZE BOTTLES IN THIS DISCOVERY KIT **
YOU GET 10ML INSTEAD OF 5ML
What is the aroma difference in your three types of Lavender Essential Oil?
|Lavender Bulgaria||Bulgaria||Lavandula angustifolia||Very nice aroma – slightly deeper than the French|
|Lavender France||France||Lavandula angustifolia||Slightly “sweeter” aroma than the Bulgarian|
|Lavender High Alpine||France||Lavandula angustifolia||Very best quality with high linalol content and a wonderful light floral aroma|
Lavender is the most versatile of essential oils. Our Lavender Essential Oil is relaxing and refreshing, and uplifts the spirits. No home should be without it.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Received in good condition!!! Unused to date!
I love essential. Oils . Also makes my house smell so good
Your oils are great
Great to smell what the different lavender fragrances.