Aromë | Lavender (Bulgaria) Essential Oil
Aromë 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (Bulgaria) is the most versatile of essential oils. Our Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), is truly exceptional and produced by a small grower / distiller.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Cultivation: Eco-Cultivated
- Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Part Used: Flowering tops
- Note: Middle to Top
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, chamomile (roman and german), lemon, geranium, clove, clary sage, palmarosa, rosemary, eucalyptus, patchouli, clary sage, rose, jasmine, ravensara, lemongrass, mandarin
Our Lavender Essential Oil (Bulgaria), also know as “Lavender Bulgaria”, (Lavandula angustifolia) is truly exceptional and is produced by a small grower distiller who also provides us with some great Yarrow and Rose essential oils.
What is the difference in your three different types of Lavender Essential Oil?
|Lavender Bulgaria||Bulgaria||Lavandula angustifolia||Very nice aroma – slightly deeper than the French|
|Lavender France||France||Lavandula angustifolia||Slightly “sweeter” aroma than the Bulgarian|
|Lavender High Alpine||France||Lavandula angustifolia||Very best quality with high linalol content and a wonderful light floral aroma|
Lavender is the most versatile of essential oils. Our Lavender Essential Oil (Bulgaria) aroma is relaxing and refreshing, uplifts the spirits. No home should be without it.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is now cultivated all over the world, including France, Russia, Bulgaria, the Himalayas and Croatia. Lavender is the most popular and widely used essential oil and for good reason: not only is it remarkably gentle and effective, but it has an almost universally beloved aroma – floral, soft, and herbaceous.
This is one of the essential oils that everyone should have on hand.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.