Aromë | Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil
Aromë Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil (Cedrus atlantica) from Morocco is a Wildcrafted True Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from the wood of the Cedar Tree.
- Botanical Name: Cedrus Atlantica
- Origin: Mountains of Algeria and Morocco
- Cultivation: Wildcrafted
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Part Used: Stumps and sawdust
- Note: Base
- Blends Well With: Woody and floral essential oils, such as clary sage, cypress, frankincense, juniper and ylang ylang
Cedarwood is native to the Atlas Mountains of Algeria and Morocco. The Atlas Cedar Tree is a large evergreen tree that can reach heights of over 150 feet. Its spreading branches have grey-green needles, and the extremely fragrant wood is resistant to rot. Our Therapeutic Quality Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is Wildcrafted in Morocco, sustainably extracted by steam distillation.
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is thick, slightly sticky, and is yellow to deep amber in color.
Cedarwood Essential Oil aroma: sweet, woody, balsamic undertones are accented with a top note that is warm and slightly sharp.
This oil blends well with other essential oils that are woody and floral, such as clary sage, cypress, frankincense, juniper, ylang ylang, and bergamot.
SAFETY INFORMATION: Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is non-sensitizing and non-irritating though its use should be avoided during pregnancy because of ketone content.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Wonderful product at a fair price