Aromë | Lemongrass Essential Oil
Aromë 100% Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon citratus) from India is Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil produced using a solvent to extract the oil from the grass.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon citratus
- Origin: India
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Part Used: Grass
- Note: Middle to Top
Lemongrass originated in Sri Lanka and is now cultivated in the West Indies, India Africa and tropical Asia. It has been used in cooking for its citrus like flavor for centuries throughout Southeast Asia.
Our Therapeutic Quality Lemongrass Essential Oil is cultivated in India using steam distillation. The plant grows to two feet in height with bright green sword-like leaves and a bulbous root.
The oil is amber in color and has a fresh, citrus scent. The smell of Lemongrass Essential Oil is very strong with a middle to top note.
Lemongrass Essential Oil blends well with lime, bergamot, tagetes, lavender(true), orange(sweet), angelica(root), and cedarwood essential oils.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Love, Love, Love it.