Aromë | Orange Essential Oil (sweet)
Aromë 100% Pure Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) from Brazil has a rich, fresh citrus scent. Orange essential oil can lift the spirits, yet is calming to the nerves.
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Origin: Brazil
- Cultivation: Cultivated
- Method of Extraction: Expressed
- Part Used: Plant
- Note: Top
- Blends Well With: black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, frankincense, sandalwood and vetiver
Sweet orange essential oil can lift the spirits, yet has a calming aroma. Blend sweet orange Essential Oil (Sweet) with spicy oils for cheering baths, and add to massage oil.
Orange Essential Oil (Sweet) has a sweet, fresh and tangy smell, is yellow to orange in color and watery in viscosity. The shelf life is approximately 6 months. It is a safe non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil, yet care must be taken with it since it can have a phototoxic effect. Orange Oil should therefore preferably not be applied before going out into sunlight for prolonged periods.
Cautions: Do not use Sweet Orange Oil on the skin or in baths 12 hours prior to sun or sunlamp exposure.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This is my personal favorite fragrance It is Awesome
~Orange Essential Oil (sweet)