Aromë | Lavender (High Alpine) Essential Oil
Aromë 100% Pure French High Alpine Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) is of the very best quality with high linalol content and a wonderful light floral aroma.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: France
- Cultivation: Eco-Cultivated
- Method of Extraction: Steam distillation
- Part Used: Flowering tops
- Note: Middle to Top
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, chamomile (roman and german), lemon, geranium, clove, clary sage, palmarosa, rosemary, eucalyptus, patchouli, clary sage, rose, jasmine, ravensara, lemongrass, mandarin
What is the difference in your three different types of Lavender Essential Oil?
|Lavender Bulgaria||Bulgaria||Lavandula angustifolia||Very nice aroma – slightly deeper than the French|
|Lavender France||France||Lavandula angustifolia||Slightly “sweeter” aroma than the Bulgarian|
|Lavender High Alpine||France||Lavandula angustifolia||Very best quality with high linalol content and a wonderful light floral aroma|
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is now cultivated all over the world, including France, Russia, Bulgaria, the Himalayas and Croatia. Lavender is the most popular and widely used essential oil.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
I LOVE Lavender Oil!!! I have it in every room!!!
(My friends like it too!!!)
~Lavender (High Alpine) Essential Oil